Corporate / Charity Group Coaching – $499 Per Team of 5 for up to 16 Weeks
Whether you have an office challenge or your charity group needs training for the Boston Marathon, Lowell Running can help by providing tailored training plans for your group at $500 for a team plan of 16 weeks each, up to 5 members of your team.
Benefits to Corporate / Charity Groups
- Oversight and accountability for members training
- Increased number of participants achieving their goals (Boston Qualifiers, etc.)
- Lowell Running clinics offered
- Special discounted group rates
Benefits to Athletes
- Daily workout reminders (Emailed or Texted)
- Automatic sync to wearables (Garmin, Polar, Fitbit, etc.)
- Automatic sync to your personal calendar (Google, iCal, Outlook, etc.)
- Coaching Guidelines from Olympian Ruben Sanca
- Access to Lowell Running Resource Library
- Final Surge app for your workout plan “on-the-go”
- Sign in access via LowellRunning.com
- Printable version of your training plan
- Schedule optimization based on your racing calendar
Did we mention Running Clinics?
Lowell Running is able to provide running clinics to improve the overall training experience for your group. As runners approach their training, we will tailor our running clinics to address specific needs they will encounter from training to racing day. Clinic topics can range from intensity training, injury prevention, fueling & nutrition to tapering on race day, etc.
Contact us at info@LowellRunning.com for more information.
First Time Online Coaching:
“My biggest fear of choosing online coaching was the fear of getting a general training program that I could find in a Runner’s World Magazine or some random website. Luckily my fear did not come true. I got training that was geared specifically to my current fitness, developed areas that I was weak in, and helped me to achieve small goals while working up to my main goal.”
On the Technology We Use:
“My favorite part about using Lowell Running online is all of the technology behind it. Having my daily workout emailed to me was a convenience. Also the ability to see my weekly mileage and compare workouts, paces, see cadences, heart rates etc.”
About Lowell Running, LLC – Lowell Running Company is a full service professional coaching firm specializing in individual and group training for runners. The mission of Lowell Running Company is to provide easily accessible, affordable and quality training programs that can be customized to fit each runner’s needs. The company provides a variety of coaching services to individuals such as: Standard Coaching Plans, Coaching Consultations, Private In-Person Coaching as well as Ready-Made Training Plans. In addition, Lowell Running Company also provides business-to-business services to road race management firms looking to add professional coaching services and running clinics as add-on features to their event registrations.